: getimagesize(/Image/Map/MP7670857.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mapnlee7/public_html/MAPNALL/geoname.php
on line 861
Atsinanana is a region in eastern Madagascar. It borders Analanjirofo region in north, Alaotra-Mangoro in west, Vakinankaratra and Amoron'i Mania in southwest and Vatovavy-Fitovinany in south.
The capital of the region is Toamasina, and the population was estimated to be 1,305,132 in 2014. The area of Atsinanana is 21934 km2.
Atsinanana region is divided into seven districts, which are sub-divided into 82 communes.
* Antanambao Manampotsy District (Antanambao Manampotsy)
* Brickaville District (Brickaville, Ampasimanolotra, Vohibinany)
* Mahanoro District (Mahanoro)
* Marolambo District (Marolambo)
* Toamasina District (Toamasina)
* Toamasina II District (Toamasina II)
* Vatomandry District (Vatomandry)